Localization of Qiling Disk Master - QILING Technology Forum 
7 comments
support medium avatar
#-9 - 2023-01-26 Reply_button
support   

First, you can download the resource of Qiling disk master from following link
https://www.idiskhome.com/download/res/dm_res.zip
Scond, you translate it to localization
Third, you email the translated resource of Qiling disk master to support@idiskhome.com
Thanks very much!
jekov medium avatar
#-8 - 2023-05-29 Reply_button
jekov   

I have translated these resources to localization but there not ability preview to window's dialogs text size. No way to edit form places. It's obstacle to correct the translation.
Thanks for support!
jekov medium avatar
#-7 - 2023-05-30 Reply_button
jekov   

If I knew where the resources were, then I could preview the translation, and it’s inconvenient to fix it blindly.
Thanks for support!
support medium avatar
#-6 - 2023-05-31 Reply_button
support   

I'm sorry, there is currently no tool to instantly preview the effect of the translation, which requires compiling the code. We'll consider using a tool to preview later.
giarks medium avatar
#-5 - 2023-09-06 Reply_button
giarks   

Hello, if you are interested I can translate disk master into italian and spanish, in exchange of a professional license of course! I'm now using the free version and it's promising.
Regards
support medium avatar
#-4 - 2023-09-07 Reply_button
support   

First, you can download the resource of Qiling disk master from following link
https://www.idiskhome.com/download/res/dmres.zip
Scond, you translate it to localization
Third, you email the translated resource of Qiling disk master to support@idiskhome.com
Thanks very much!
Now add a comment
QILING Technology Forum — Make your data safe
Registered users, please login

QILING Disk Master
Aiming to improve the performance and security of your computer. If you submit bug reports or suggestions, we will provide QILING Disk Master Pro + lifetime upgrades as a gift to some of you.